We opened our doors in 2005 with the idea of merging our strengths as players, competitors, teachers, parents, and spectators. Energy has since grown to be a club that builds skill, confidence, and gives every athlete an opportunity to excel in their volleyball abilities. The coaches and staff at Energy are committed to developing the whole player: the athlete, the teammate, and the person. We are committed to helping each player achieve their highest potential, and we expect Energy athletes to be committed, responsible, and passionate for the game.
Energy prides itself on the following principles:
- Safety: We will do everything possible to provide a safe, healthy environment for the players while participating at Energy VBC.
- Great Instruction: We have secured some of the finest coaches in the area to provide a quality learning experience.
- Life Skills: After all, it’s only a game, but volleyball will provide an experience that will last a lifetime and teach many of life’s lessons.
- Fun: We want the kids to enjoy the experience, look forward to practices and get to know other players from different backgrounds.
- Success: Every single player will walk away from our program with a feeling of success and accomplishment, starting from the time they first walk in the door until the moment they leave.
- Winning vs. Losing: No one wins all the time, that’s a fact of life, it’s how you deal with the loss and the win that defines you as a person. Dealing with adversity is a big part of life and we will provide tremendous leadership in assisting our player to be prepared to turn loses into big wins.
- Sportsmanship: We cannot emphasize enough how important it is to display good sportsmanship on and off the court and be gracious in victory and humble in defeat. This will go a long way towards overall success.
- Teamwork: Anyone who has played a sport knows the value of teamwork. It creates an atmosphere that is conducive to achieving goals. It’s not about the individual but the team, accepting roles, supporting others, even at the expense of personal sacrifice, whatever it takes for the team to be successful.
Energy VBC has been commended for our contribution to the sport by Great Lakes Volleyball and USA Volleyball, and our athletes are strongly recruited by college coaches. As we continue to maintain the highest level of excellence, players at Energy can expect:
- An experienced coaching staff supervised by exceptional Program Directors
- Introduction to basic skills and extra individual help
- Advanced skills and volleyball strategies
- Challenging competition schedules, tailored to each individual team’s ability level
- State-of-the-art facility and equipment
- On-site proshop and concessions
- Set practice schedule
- Outstanding recruitment opportunities
- Open lines of communication with coaches and staff
Energy has always had strong, successful teams from our first season, and all Energy teams continue to be nationally recognized in the top 100 teams in the USA. Energy VBC is now the top ranking volleyball club in our area.
For a detailed list of Energy VBC achievements, check out the Tournament Results page under the Tournaments tab at the top of the homepage.