We opened our doors in 2005 with the idea of merging our strengths as players, competitors, teachers, parents, and spectators. Energy has since grown to be a club that builds skill, confidence, and gives every athlete an opportunity to excel in their volleyball abilities. The coaches and staff at Energy are committed to developing the whole player: the athlete, the teammate, and the person. We are committed to helping each player achieve their highest potential, and we expect Energy athletes to be committed, responsible, and passionate for the game.
Energy VBC has been commended for our contribution to the sport by Great Lakes Volleyball and USA Volleyball, and our athletes are strongly recruited by college coaches. As we continue to maintain the highest level of excellence, players at Energy can expect:
- An experienced coaching staff supervised by exceptional Program Directors
- Introduction to basic skills and extra individual help
- Advanced skills and volleyball strategies
- Challenging competition schedules, tailored to each individual team’s ability level
- State-of-the-art facility and equipment
- On-site proshop and concessions
- Set practice schedule
- Outstanding recruitment opportunities
- Open lines of communication with coaches and staff
Energy has always had strong, successful teams from our first season, and all Energy teams continue to be nationally recognized in the top 100 teams in the USA. Energy VBC is now the top ranking volleyball club in our area.
For a detailed list of Energy VBC achievements, click here.